Sunday, November 14, 2010

Velvet moments: a journey to the center of the photograph of the week – Benicassim Festival

This week was my last Velvet Moment during the journey, Benicassim Festival in Spain, where I had the password type in the course of the performance of the photographers pit. It was an incredible experience and mashed step is likely to be 30 000 wild fans behind the us in the band. My original focus was intended (Vampire Weekend was run) in the frequency spectrum of the images, but as the song came to an end to, fans went crazy Jumping and cheering. Energy is almost tangible. I swung around a bright blue hue becomes a stage lights than the granting of a blue glow during the unworldly gigs. This picture I took away from the deleted one of my favourites absolute festivals – I like it just the way is, without a digital enhancements. Kisses for wearing a girl goes to the mighty Orange Hat!:-)

Note: the my travel Benicassim Festival-2010 in the province of Valencia sponsored.

La Boqueria Market, Barcelona, SpainMB. Vesuviuksen, Italy, Zanzibar, TanzaniaLago Grey, Torres del Paine, ChileBora Bora, French PolynesiaSerengeti, TanzaniaHoly Water Temple, Bali, IndonesiaMasaai Mara, KenyaIguazu, Brazil and ArgentinaShare

No comments:

Post a Comment