Friday, November 12, 2010

Photos failed: they that are stored in the

Remember the days when we had to wait several days for a large advance in our holiday photos to be developed, only to discover that more than half of them can throw? Failed too much light, too little light, poorly hands or where, following unforeseen circumstances such as someone running a shot to take, such as the camera goes, click photos. Then came the digital age. I remember the first attempts to use my photo on my new digital camera. It was great experience may withdraw a picture, make sure that it was indeed a rubbish the hunt, and then hit the del '! Whoa!

That for the first time, because I've taken thousands of pictures and remove failed almost all. Some of them will be saved even if for different reasons. Some turned out to be quite artistic appearance or downright päihität although some were included because of sentimental reasons, or simply the hilarity of the situation. Most failed during the mobile situation was shot, that is to say, to the median longitudinal plane of the vehicle or at night (I'm still learning how to use the night photography settings!).The following are some of my favorite failed photos. enjoy! :-)

Loved these fish aquarium in Bruges restaurant. I tried different & options to get rid of reflections, but nothing seems to work. However, This proved to be a rather cool shot. :-) I was in the taxi and wanted to take a shot from the Bali Conference on climate change and the rice-fields. I clicked, as well as these two guys, decided to stick to the taxi motorbike! Hahhaa! I had a great view of the walled-in my seat, the city of Morella bus, but this tree was way. Another shot of the car we were in the Petronas Twin Towers. [2] [3], Kuala Lumpur. I whipped out of the camera but the traffic light turned green has been clicked in a moment. I wanted to capture the stunning view of my level of personnel: the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean and the Please wait while the pilot phase of the course. Instead of sunset I got level wing image as it was on fire! Was clearly the night and Kuala Lumpur seemed to shimmering fairyland level window.Petronas Twin Towers were erehtymättömän.Too bad my tripod is not for me-my hands were too badly to get decent hunt. I was about to take a photo with the moon through a telescope (San Pedro de Atacama in Chile), when someone bumped my elbow. I would like the lens of the photo. Share

No comments:

Post a Comment