Friday, November 19, 2010

A heartwarming letter

Running an airline is high and low points. It may be relatively low, when we hit brick walls, Malaysia Airlines and airports in Malaysia. At moments of the following types of wonder if you got you bargained for. But then along comes a high moment; smile, cheer, thumbs up or thanking someone for a better life for us and all of a sudden, your spirit, the note is revived.

Today high moment when I discovered an e-mail from one of Our experienced.He joined the US sent agent when for the first time out at a later date, AirAsia to register our first cadet pilot programme is chalked. He enough flight hours up and soon embark on to earn his fourth gold bar to become Captain of the course.

All who have been unfairly, in spite of us, we still do us a bit to change people's lives, this note is a testament that.

Hey Boss,

I hope this email finds you in good spirits and good.

I create this email, I can not help but I virolaispoliitikot about the transition from school to work, which I was where I am now, and it would not have been possible without you smile.

When I first connected to the AirAsia one pioneer customer factors, never I thought the intrinsic merits of fly After a couple of months on an airplane. eventually, I moved to customer service, purchasing department where I learned a lot and every minute, it has really enjoyed the possibilities of a career promotion of AirAsia. is of the suspect, above all expectations.

I want you to know that things are getting me when the article number below to view the co-pilot, rather than in terms of years, I've been given the opportunity to Excel and the deposit facility will remain unchanged. now I'm in the middle of the course, you make the command and if everything works fine, I would soon be not ye therefore like unto a man on the left side of the cockpit.

I hope that you have a great day in the life of a boss and a maximum of what you do best, which remains the foundation of the company is made on the basis of the miracles.

In the case of Warm,

Literally … "Keeping my feet on the ground to the clouds and":)

No comments:

Post a Comment